Email: Alecadams( @ )gmail.com
LinkedIn: Alec Adams
Software related Skills:
- Maya 3D: Proficient in modeling, lighting, texturing, AO mapping, normal baking
- Photoshop: Advanced image manipulation and digital painting
- Mudbox: Knowledge of digital sculpting.
- Unity 3D: Familiar with basic functions and exporting asset packages for use in game.
- Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Construction Set
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Construction Set
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit
- Fallout 3 G.E.C.K.
- Valve Hammer Editor: Familiar with basic functions
February 2014 – October 2015
I create 3D and 2D art assets and provide art direction for the game Centerpoint.
-Freelance Game Artist
January 2013 – Present
I produce models and textures for a verity of clients.
Check out some recent work. (Click Here)
I assisted with character modeling and provided general character support for Artillery’s Project Atlas.
Maine College of Art
January 2012 – Present
Teaching Assistant for the 3D modeling and animation course at the Maine College of Art.
Alien Swarm mod: Hypovolemia
February 2012 – 2014
I model and texture props for the Source Engine mod: Hypovolemia.
Check out a video of the mod in action. (Click Here)
Maine College of Art, Portland Maine
Bachelors Degree of Fine Arts in New Media
Skowhegan Regional Vocational Center, Skowhegan Maine
Certificate in Digital Graphic Arts